Because Occitanie is the first national vineyard: 34% of the French surface, 263,000 hectares of vineyards, 87 appellations including 51 APOs.
Because with 30 million tourists a year, the region generates nearly 14 million euros in tourism revenue each year.
The choice to visit
VINOMED is a regional exhibition dedicated to Asian exports with exclusively professional visitors. VINOMED will welcome local, national and international buyers (cavists, cafes, restaurateurs, hotels, distribution, importers, tour operators…). It stands out for its human values, hospitality and experience-sharing. It is the winemaker, his vineyard, his wines and his estate that are highlighted.
1. Expand your product portfolio and meet new producers.
2. Concentrate several weeks of prospecting over 2 days.
3. Discover new vintages and new estates.
4. Discover new opportunities around highlights (tastings, animati
ons, expert wine tourism courses, conferences…).
5. Take advantage of targeted and pre-scheduled appointments schedule for international buyers.
6. Exchange with key players in the wine and spirits industry, and wine tourism.
7. Participate in a regional export show focused, this year, on the Asian continent.
8. Take advantage of dedicated vineyard-visits for VIP buyers..
France’s first wine region
Registration Opening Soon!
DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Source: ‘larégion.fr / ‘marketing-chine.com’