VinOmed is becoming a digital tool open to professionals until the show, ensuring visibility and discussion despite the health context.
The choice to visit
VINOMED is a regional exhibition open to export with a wine tourism component for exclusively professional visitors. VINOMED will welcome local, national and international buyers (cavists, cafes, restaurateurs, hotels, distribution, importers, tour operators…). It stands out for its human values, hospitality and experience-sharing. It is the winemaker, his vineyard, his wines and his estate that are highlighted.
1. Expand your product portfolio and meet new producers.
2. Concentrate several weeks of prospecting over 2 days.
3. Discover new vintages and new estates. et de nouveaux domaines.
4. Discover new opportunities around highlights (tastings, animations, expert wine tourism courses, conferences…).
animations, parcours expert œnotourisme, conférences…).
5. Find new wine tourism offers.
6. Exchange with key players in the wine and spirits industry, and wine tourism.
7. Participate in a regional trade show, open to export.
8. Take advantage of dedicated vineyard-visits for VIP buyers..
OPENING OF VISITOR REGISTRATIONS!
The badge request is made online. Log on to the registration platform and receive your e-badge by email.
France’s first wine region
VINOMED presents wines of character from specific terroirs and grape varieties that make the great diversity of the appellations of the Occitanie region. 87 appellations, including 51 PDOs, co-exist in Occitania. On the south-west side, it is a landscape of valleys, hills and alluvial terraces shared by the Gaillac, Fronton, Cahors, Saint-Mont, Madiran, … On the Languedoc and Roussillon sides, these are the lands benefiting from exceptional sunshine from Corbières, Minervois, La Clape, Saint-Chinian, Pic-Saint-Loup, Côtes du Roussillon, …