VinOmed is a hybrid event. The only face-to-face show to offer marketplace to all exhibitors without time limit! This digitalization guarantees visibility and exchanges with wine producers with buyers all year round.
The choice to visit
VinOmed is a regional trade fair for exclusively professional visitors. This wine and wine tourism fair welcomes local, national and international buyers (wine merchants, bar and café managers, restaurateurs, hotels, distributors, importers, tour operators...).
1. Expand your product portfolio and meet new producers.
2. Concentrate several weeks of prospecting over 2 days.
3. Discover new vintages and new estates. et de nouveaux domaines.
4. Discover new opportunities around highlights (tastings, animations, expert wine tourism courses, conferences…).
animations, parcours expert œnotourisme, conférences…).
5. Find new wine tourism offers.
6. Exchange with key players in the wine and spirits industry, and wine tourism.
7. Participate in a regional trade show, open to export.
8. Take advantage of dedicated vineyard-visits for VIP buyers..
OPENING OF VISITOR REGISTRATIONS!
The badge request is made online. Log on to the registration platform and receive your e-badge by email.
France’s first wine region
VINOMED presents wines of character from specific terroirs and grape varieties that make the great diversity of the appellations of the Occitanie region. 87 appellations, including 51 PDOs, co-exist in Occitania. On the south-west side, it is a landscape of valleys, hills and alluvial terraces shared by the Gaillac, Fronton, Cahors, Saint-Mont, Madiran, … On the Languedoc and Roussillon sides, these are the lands benefiting from exceptional sunshine from Corbières, Minervois, La Clape, Saint-Chinian, Pic-Saint-Loup, Côtes du Roussillon, …