A 100% Mediterranean wine trade show and business convention!
Choose to exhibit
VinOmed Meetings offers a mixed program of preplanned business meetings with importers, plus access to a variety of independent professional visitors. It is the opportunity to:
1. Develop a commercial export strategy à l’export.
2. Meet importers from Asia, Europe, North and South America.
3. Meet regional and national buyers. They are wine merchants, restaurateurs, hoteliers, bar-cafés, distributors...
4. Spot new customers and make new contacts at lunch and dinner gatherings, cocktails, tastings, entertainment.
5. Expand business by being part of an international convention of new prospects and a national trade fair dedicated to Mediterranean wines.
6. Benefit from personalized planning of meetings with importers chosen in advance, as well as informal meetings with independent professionals at lunch and dinner gatherings, cocktail hour...)
7. Enjoy the dynamism and visibility of Toulouse, designated the wine capital of Europe in 2023
8. Be accompanied by a commercial team dedicated to the conquest of new markets: buyers from the world's main markets and delegations of international buyers.
VINOMED MEETINGS A MIXED EVENT WITH AN ADAPTED SOLUTION
HOW DOES A BUSINESS CONVENTION WORK?
Pre-planned meetings in four steps
- Participants' profile and needs
Importers and producers have a secure and personal space on a dedicated on-line platform. Each person can complete a profile and present their domain, vintages, offers, searches and needs.
- Selection of and requests for meetings
Two to three weeks before the event, wine importers and producers use the platform to identify and request meetings with the VinOmed exhibitors that interest them.
Importers and producers receive meeting requests, which they can validate or refuse.
- Meeting schedule
A personalized schedule of requested and accepted meetings is then drawn up on the basis of each participant's choices.
YOUR PARTICIPATION INCLUDES (for 1 person)
> Hospitality space for pre-programmed meetings and a freely accessible space: cloth-covered table, chairs, signage .
> > Schedule of your pre-planned meetings with importers who have accepted your requests or have selected you directly.
ayant sélectionné directement.
> Presentation of your domain and your vintages in VinOmed's on-line catalogue (accessible to registered importers), as well as on the VinOmed MarketPlace (accessible to professional visitors).
> Lunches on October 16 and 17, evening cocktails on October 16: informal meetings particularly propitious to commercial development.
> Tasting kit (12 glasses, corkscrew, ice bucket, drop stop ...)
> Ice service
FROM 2950 € *
* 2023 pre-tax rate in Euros (covers business convention and trade fair)