Montpellier, capital of Mediterranean wines
Because the 2nd largest region of France needs an international showcase for its wine producers*,
and because in China almost one in two bottles of imported wine is French**.
A unique booth for friendly parity
A trade show dedicated to wine and wine tourism professionals offering exhibitors a turnkey, a simple and accessible solution: packaged stand with a formula of individual business appointments offered to all.
1. Develop your business strategy and prospect for new buyers.
2. Concentrate several weeks of prospecting over 2 days.
3. Selection of regional, national and international buyers. They are wine merchants, CHR, large retailers, European and Asian importers, tour operators, travel agencies…
4. Availability of new vintages in good tasting conditions.
5. Take advantage of the notoriety of Andreas Larsson, Vinomed godfather and best sommelier in the world in 2007, to gain visibility and media coverage for your wines.
6. Expand your wine tourism business and allow tour operators and international buyers to visit your vineyard.
7. Located at the heart of the show, a regional space managed by AD’OCC, the economic development agency of the Occitanie region, which will highlight the Sud de France brand, and will offer international support for winemakers wishing to develop export.
8. Discover new opportunities with our other events (tastings, animations, expert wine tourism courses, conferences, delegation of international buyers…).
9. Participate in a professional trade fair, on a human scale and open only to Mediterranean producers.
10. Benefit from the support of a sales team dedicated to conquering new markets: buyers from the main European markets, from an Asia-Pacific delegation and the organisation of a business convention.
TOOLS AND DEDICATED MEANS FOR EACH PRODUCER
A UNIQUE STAND MODEL FOR USER-FRIENDLY PARITY
> Beyond dedicated tools for each producer, VINOMED is an organization of business meetings for the international visitor, with turnkey booth formulas for regional and friendly parity.
> Each registration includes 3 exhibitor badges, 50 invitations, your stand liability insurance, a presentation on the website and catalogue, 1 catalogue and a 1 tasting kit (1 spittoon, 6 glasses, 1 corkscrew).
> Each stand is equipped. This includes partitioning your stand, carpet, sign, a shared stockroom and a common watering point.
OPTIONS FOR PERSONALISM YOUR EXPOSITION SPACE AND DEVELOP YOUR VISIBILITY
VINOMED offers you :
> an exhaustive list of furniture for a visual and parity coherence of the show,
> two types of communication panels to customize your exhibition space,
> a media kit to inform your customers and prospects. Download the media kit
AN AFFORDABLE PRICE THOUGHT FOR WINE GROWERS
December 1, 2019
1595 € HT
1795 € HT
Sources: *larégion.fr / **marketing-chine.com